Monday, August 2, 2010

40 minutes!!!

I RAN (actually ran, no run/walk, but run) for 40 minutes!!! Exciting! I am so happy!

I had mixed feelings going into this because I felt a little tingling yesterday. Not necessarily right in the ITB, but somewhere in that area. Therefore I took a complete day off yesterday (no run, no bike, I only walked 4miles to Walmart and 4 back. I needed to stock up on steamable broccoli. I love broccoli, if I could I would eat it every day. But it is not good. I love candy and do not eat it every day. Ah, what am I saying? I eat candy every day! Maybe I can now eat broccoli every day...)

Anyway, ITB felt good the whole time and feels good now. So moving on to 50min.
I realized tat rolling really helps. When it feels little tight, I roll it and it gets better immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment