Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 miles

5 miles on a football field. Felt great but sweaty. I am little worried because I think that I am trying to overcompensate for my right knee by the left leg, which might cause problems in long-run. But I will try to keep it in check.

Then weights for upper body. My arms will be probably sore tomorrow. I did not want to do anything for legs, I do not want to move knee too much.

I have a new food addiction. Milk-banana-grapes-chocolate protein powder mixed in a blender. Yummy. Maybe I should get some frozen strawberries to toss them in. Maybe next week. I spend way too much money on food. I do not have any eating self control. Like yesterday, I went to store to get bananas on sale for 19 cents and ended up paying $19 for food. I did not buy any junk food, I got yogurts, orange juice, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, tomatoes, nectarines. But still. I always try to stock up on food when it is on sale, but since as I have already said I do not have any eating self-control, I usually eat everything in next few days and I have to go to buy more food. Food is soooo good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment