Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bike, rain, run

I went to the nearby park where you can swim, hike bike etc, which I have wanted to visit since I came here but never had time/mood etc. Today I went but weather was not that great. It started to rain on my way back and I had to bike around 10miles in rain. By the time I got home, I was soaked and freezing and hungry (I am hungry all the time...).

After I warmed up a bit I did my easy 30min run. NO PAIN!!! Yay!
I went to the soccer field I did mile repeat couple weeks ago and it was little weird because there were three dears there. Two small ones and one big one and they just stood there and stared at me. So we shared the field. Creepy and scary. I do not know who was more scared, me of them or they of me. Because you never know what a mummy dear can do to you when she has two kids with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment