Thursday, February 10, 2011

Taking it easy

I was planning on doing 8 miles today but my ITB has been bothering me the whole day. Nothing too much, but enough to take a day off.
I am not going to run on a treadmill any time soon because I think that it was TM that has caused it.

But honesty, I talked with my sister on a phone because that little dumda$$ filed her taxes as if she were a US citizen so we were trying to figure out what to do now. By the time I was done with her it was already past 6pm and therefore it was about to get dark soon and I had no desire to run in cold and dark. So that was another reason to take a day off.

It is not like I am missing a run, I am just going to switch today and tomorrow because tomorrow was supposed to be a day off.

It was nice not to have to walk anywhere today and just sit in my warm living room and doing nothing.


Actually, that's not true. I am bored out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment