Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday workout

No, it is not my birthday, it is my triathlon coach's bday and making others drown seems to make her happy:) I hope she does not mind that I am going to reveal her age here (she is amusing herself by training hard in Kona right now, so she is probably not going to read this so I think I am safe...). I did 37x100 yards!!! It is an absolute swimming record for me.
It was not actually that bad, since most of it was pretty easy, but I do not think I will stay with her until she turns 70, that will kill me:)
There was some hard effort at the end that I rocked so I am pretty satisfied and who cares that I could not lift my arms to my comp keyboard to do some work at work:)
And I am sorry for folks that did 37x200:)

I am also glad that PPC is more serious and reserved and therefore I should not expect any 37x300 or something similar on her bday, or?!?

I swam in the morning and then did 8miles and strides in the evening. Trail is getting better, snow is melting ( and I am getting fitter) so my pace is slightly improving.

Then I went out for dinner with my Slovak colleagues. They are leaving tomorrow, so my life should get back to its normal stereotype and routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment