Monday, February 14, 2011

Muffins

Today is a rest day. Although I did not feel bad or anything, I just know that I cannot run because I might screw up the ITB. And I swim and bike only 3x/week and today is not the day. Well, rest day.

However, I do not know what to do, rest days are BORING. I have really nothing fun to do when I don't have any workouts planned. I know, I should get a life. Or maybe start applying for jobs. Or writing my thesis. But those are not fun things.

Maybe I should find a new hobby that I can do when I am not training. But what, when, where? I would love to play volleyball but I do not know how to go about it and find people that play.

Anyway, you know how I deal with boredom? I stuff my face. I know, not good. Not at all. But I made blueberry/banana muffins:


I know that it is not like what muffins are supposed to look like but I do not have any muffins baking pan, only this cookie baking sheet. And who cares what it looks like as long as it tastes good. And it surely did taste yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, enjoy the time when there is nothing to do...you will miss it later:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like when I have nothing to do. I would rather be super busy than super bored. Or nice balance would be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya! Hate not training. BUT, rest days are like a necessary evil.

    And I think you call that 'cake' or something if it is not in a muffin pan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it was muffin dough, so it was muffins! But not in right shape. One large muffin.
    Now I wonder whether muffin is called muffin because of its shape or because of taste. What about cupcakes? Those look like muffins, don't they and they are called cupcakes.
    So I think that what makes muffin a muffin is its taste therefore I had muffins. Maybe I will call it muffin cake. Yeap, that's it! I am a genious!

    ReplyDelete