Sunday, March 21, 2010

VCH rocks!

It is really late therefore I am going to keep this short:

We won both volleyball matches today, which means that have qualified for the final Coupe de France tournament in Nantes at the beginning of May. It is really exciting! Go VCH!!! (Volleyball Club HEC)

I have not played much, which is perfect because my knee hurts when I jump or do fast movements to sides. I do not know that the deal is.

It was a perfect Sunday. Everybody was pumped and thrilled, especially our coach. We sang all French hits (well, not me, I did not know any of those songs) and danced in the bus on our ride back. Imagine dancing Makarena in a bus, you get the idea.

The only down thing was that we stopped at McDonald's for dinner. What the f***? I am not the healtiest-eating person in the world, but eating at McDo after volleyball matches, that's too much. In fact, eating at McDo anytime is unthinkable for me. Of course nobody listened to my protests.
I just do not get it. Even my sister's team, that plays volleyball in Arkansas in NCAA Division II, they go to McDonalds after their matches. Unbelievable!

I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment