Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not the best of the days

My calves have been killing me since our "training camp" in Houlgate, probably because of running in sand. And today, my left calf got completely screwed. It felt like a huge knot was forming in my calf and it hurt like hell. I did 1k and had to stop and stretch. Then did 1k more and then I had to call it quits.
Therefore I did 2k run and walked 4k.

Our gym is finally open (I wonder for how long) and I normally do 4 hours of volleyball training on Wednesdays but because of the calf, I decided to do only 2 hours.
Now I am sorry I did not do the whole thing because surprisingly my calf did not hurt at all when I played. The knot is still there though.

I hope it will be ok tomorrow because I ma thrilled for tomorrow's running workout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment