Friday, March 19, 2010

Le printemps est là

I am sure that winter is definitely over although it is not March 21st yet. I am really glad because I hate being cold. I should move to country where it is always warm, that would be so cool!

On a sad note, my bike was indeed sold:( Now I got store credit and I was debating about buying a new bike. But do not worry, I have not bought one. But I have already started to spend the credit: I got compression socks and protein powder. Suzy Favor Hamilton would be proud of me! (I am sure only Brown XC 2007 knows what I am talking about...)

So 17k walk in the morning and my knee felt kind of funny. Not my IT band but something inside. I did not want to run but it was stronger than me! I went for 11k slow recup run and it was great.
I am so happy I can run again. And like I promised I am going to take better care of my body and make everything possible to prevent any injuries.

No push ups today. I tried but I was too tired, I am going to do them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment