Friday, March 5, 2010

Push Ups

Took a day off from biking because it is very cold and I really had to start studying. So I have basically spent the whole day studying accounting and sending more internship applications. I am starting to be very skeptical about that... but I know it has been only 1 week and I cannot expect companies' replies yet.

And my knee felt weird today. I have not tried running for over a week but I kneeled down today to get something from my closet and then suddenly I felt a pretty sharp pain on the exterior side on my knee- spot where it has been hurting before and then it has been bothering me most of the day.

The only workout today was Push Ups challenge Day 3 of Week 2. Total: 81. Last 20 I did were hard and I am sure my pectoralis muscles will be sore tomorrow. Thanks God I can take 2 days off now and Week 3 starts on Monday.
I should take a new assessment test now to see where I stand, but I think that I am going to skip that, since I know I can do 25 push ups so I will just jump into 3rd column.

Paris-Nice bike race starts on Monday so they are doing different animations for people and I signed up for 80k fun ride, but I am not sure whether I will do that if it does not get warmer outside. Because freezing my ass off for 80k...not so much fun. But Alberto Contador should be there, so I might go check him out. Our gym is still closed for safety reasons and we do not volleyball practices and I miss my weekly dose of manly volleyball players:)

No comments:

Post a Comment