Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting back to running

Quote of the day: "Death before DNF"

My calf are still sore from running in the sand but other than that all Normandy memories are forgotten and I am back to reality. I learnt it very hard way this morning during my Corporate finance exam...I hope I will get at least an E and pass.

I still do not want to put too much pressure on my knee because I feel it is not 100% (maybe 97,3%) and want to save it for 10k race on Thursday. I am kind of excited for that race, it will be fun. I have no expectations, I am not sure how fast I can run it and nobody expects anything form me.

I did only 5k easy run today, on soft surface and felt pretty good (it was a very easy run so I should feel good, right?).
And I did Week 4 Day 1 of push ups challenge few minutes ago. Push ups...horrible. It was 21,25,21,21,32 today and I was really struggling at last 32. I did 20 and then my arms just could not do more, so I took 5sec rest and did another 6, another few seconds off and 3, another few off and last 3. Awful. (I keep hitting random letters on my keyboard and deleting and backspacing because my arms just do not do what I want them to do.) I will see how it goes Wednesday and then I decide whether I repeat Week 3 or not.

Yeah, I changed the name of my blog because "change is life".

No comments:

Post a Comment