Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cannot think of any

My mind is too tired:(

I have a school break now and I have planned on studying a lot (I need to study because business schools are pretty hard:)), but it is Thursday and I have not even started. I want to cry!

But...I have sent out a lot of internship applications and now I hope someone will accept me. I hate writing motivation letters. I mean, I don't really want to work for those companies, I am applying only because of money or because it is requirement if I want to graduate, so what am I supposed to write in those stupid letters?!?
And last night, I even had a very stupid dream about internships/applications/work.

I did only 30k today. It was sunny but we had a very strong and COLD wind and I was freezing. So I just took few pictures (with my new camera) of some of my favorite places and went back to my warm room.

Now it is time to sleep so I can continue writing cover letters and start studying tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment