Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another volleyball weekend

Ok, so only one day but still.
Our men's team went to Reims to play qualification match against Reims School of Management for Coupe de France final tournament and they had place in a car, so I went with them.
They lost :( which means that they have not qualified for final tournament but it was still fun. At least for me. The volleyball gym was full of spectators and I was the only one for HEC:( Therefore I had to scream on top of my voice to make me heard. I did my best and probably won't be able to talk tomorrow. I have enjoyed it a lot although some people made fun of me because of my screaming in very bad French accent. Jerks!

It was pretty short match and we got back to campus earlier than expected and I was able to fit in 12k run before dark. I went very slowly enjoying the audiobook of Harry Potter on my mp3 player. (I am little ashamed of that but I have had that book there for past 4 years or so and am too lazy to change it to something else and once in a while I listen to it) I do not know that the deal is with my calves. Since I started running again 2 weeks ago they get tight very easily and I had to stop and stretch several times when I run. I have never had such problems with calves before. I hope it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment