Friday, March 12, 2010

SAD

I sold my bike this morning (well, took it to sale that starts tomorrow but I am sure it will get sold).

What am I going to do without it? Studying? How am I going to further explore my surroundings? So sad.
I have the other bike but I took it for a ride couple days ago and it is falling apart. Literally, I left the "screws trace" behind me.
If I am not accepted in any internships in the USA, and I might stay here for summer, I am going to buy another bike, definitely.

On the bright side, I will have enough money to buy at least two pairs of new sneakers:) But it is not making me feel better.

I hope that running on the beach this afternoon will cheer me up. Yes that's right, I am going to Normandy for the weekend with our running club. Sure it will be cold and windy but beach is beach:)

No comments:

Post a Comment