Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Who says I live in the middle of nowhere?


Another gorgeous day and another bike day.
I did another 50k today (well 51,6k according to Garmin). I cannot imagine myself doing this if I lived in Paris. Everybody complains that we do not have campus in Paris and I am probably the only person here who prefers it this way. I think that everyone should buy a bike and then everybody will see how awesome it is that we live in the middle of nowhere.

Oh, yesterday I forgot to complain about ice hockey. Well, I cannot say I am happy with the final result of Slovak team. But everybody (me including) was saying our team is too old and blahblah and therefore I was nicely surprised after first few matches and 4th place exceeds my expectations. But, still, afterwards I expected more, at least the bronze medal. I have one suggestion to all Slovak hockey players: switch from NHL to NFL because I am sure you will get many offers after what you showed in the last third of the match with Finland.... Winning 3:1 and then repeatedly trying to see whether you can still win playing with 4 players (goalie included)...You could have asked me, I would have told you that it does not work.
Hopefully it will be better in Germany, now everyone expects more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment