Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I jogged

Quote of the day: If you went for a run today and didn’t sacrifice anything, congratulations you just jogged.

Another awesome day but not so awesome run. I went out to do 6k but my legs were so heavy and I felt really sluggish so I turned back at 2,5k mark. Painful jog worth 5k. I only hope that I feel better tomorrow.
I was supposed to have volleyball practice but it has been called off last minute (they closed our gym again I suppose).

Week 4 Day 2 Push ups challenge...is killing me. I am definitely giving up and moving to middle column. I was supposed to do 25, 29, 25, 25, 36. I did first 3 sets ok, but then had to take 3minutes break instead of 90seconds and last 36- I did 28 took few sec off, did 3, few sec off and finished 5. There is no way I can do Day 3 of this in "top" column.

Other than that, pretty eventful day: I finally finished filling tax forms and will send them on Friday. I have not spent a single day in the US in 2009 but still have to file taxes! Thanks God my taxes in Slovakia were filed by my employer and French taxes...I think I have to file them but accounting lady told me that it is not necessary so I am not going to worry about that. Just hope I will not find myself in a jail couple years from now. It is not fun if you have to file taxes in three different countries, no fun at all.
And I had an internship interview over phone with company near Detroit this evening. I have a good feeling but I am not too optimistic because of me not being an American and not having a work authorization. But still keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment