Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Taking it easy

After the excitement of being able to run again, I decided to take it easy today and dis not run because I feel my knee is not 100% yet. I will run again tomorrow.

And I was little sore from yesterdays hills:) It was much easier than my bike hills because those were pure torture but I was not sore from them...Does it mean that my "bike" muscles are stronger than my "run" muscles? I do not understand.

So today I went to the gym "a la Prison" and did legs workout, then biked for 30min (inside because it is freezing here) and did push ups- Week 3 Day 2. Those push ups are so difficult, I am sure that I will not be able to do Week 4 next week. I will try but I think that I will have to repeat week 3. Today I did 20, 25, 15, 15, 25 and I had VERY hard time finishing last 25 eventhough I took longer breaks between sets. Actually, I might not be able to finish my Days 3 of this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment