Monday, March 29, 2010

Pushing my luck

I think that yesterday with 17k I pushed my luck a little bit too far. Not that my IT band problem has anything to do with luck but still.
My knee started to act up during my Comptabilite II class this morning therefore my plan was 3k run, 6k walk and 3k run. But after first running part I decided to modify it and did only 3k run and 12k walk- I have extended my original plan a bit.

Then I did 30min of yoga. Class was supposed to be 60min but last time I did yoga was summer 2006 and this was not a workout for beginners, therefore I am gonna do 30min today and 30min some other day this week. I really want to keep doing yoga because it is supposed to be for my body:)

And I skipped half of my Finance d'entreprise class this evening to go to volleyball practice. It was pretty intense, more intense that usual. I do not really enjoy playing matches (that's just too much pressure and I am not fast enough to play volleyball anyway) but I like practices and I like watching volleyball matches. Originally I did not want to do matches and I went only to practices but one day they were missing one player and asked me to come. And since then, I have sticked to play occasional matches. Other thing is that matches are always on Thursday when I have running practice and Spanish class and I usually miss both when I play.

But only two more months and then the semester is over and I can do whatever I want to! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment