Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking forward to tomorrow

Not the best day ever.
I have learnt today that I am not made of sugar. I have spent the day being wet and soaked but all my body parts are still solidly solid. No visible dissolving processes.

I has been raining on and off the whole day.

So I decided to move bike hill repeats to tomorrow:( I hate cold rain and 3 hours in it is way too much for me.

Then I got my girly monthly thing literally few moments before I started my swim and I just felt horrible. Blah. I did 2/3 of the workout and called it quits. And then did not even attempt aquajogging.

I was one huge slacker today.

I felt bad about it so I walked for an hour to Trader Joe's, bought soybeans and then walked back. At least something, right?

I hope tomorrow would be better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't stress about that time of the month. Holy cow- mine is bad too. I just let it go b/c there's nothing you can do about it and in a couple of days you'll be on fire again so no stress.
    Bummer about your rain. Too bad you weren't here today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is usually matter of few hours and I am back to normal. But today I did not have time to wait till later, the Y was closing.

    I saw your pictures from today. Yeah, too bad I wasn't there:(

    ReplyDelete