Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Exactly 70 days

without getting flat tire. Wow.

But today it was not my fault (it was never my fault! It is not my fault that I am short-sighted and see a huge pothole only when I ride into it...).
There was glass on a road and well...

I wanted to go for a ride after work but this tire problem plus month closing so I got out of work long after 6pm and by the time I put the patch on a tire it was almost 7pm. So no bike ride today.

60min on an elliptical.

I know those patches does not last longer than 20hours.I bought a glue couple weeks ago but the tube got hole in it and glue dried out. I had one spare tire at my place and changed it but as I was "air pumping" it, I tore it (again). So tomorrow morning I will put the old tire with a hole in it is back with a new patch that should last until tomorrow after work.
On days like this, I wish I had car.
Because tomorrow morning before work I have to go to Target or somewhere similar to get a tire or glue. I cannot do that after work since I have workout planned.

Isn't life just hard? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment