Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog T-shirt!

I have my official "blog t-shirt":


I got 2 shirts like this from a friend today in mail. Cool, isn't it? Thank you very much.
(Well, of course they are not made for my blog purposes, but I can pretend:))

And I got also something else in mail this evening. By bike. Finally. The box was somewhere around 60-65 pounds and that poor FedEx lady actually carried it all the way up to the second floor where I live. Poor girl. I am not complaining that I did not have to do it myself but I just wish she had called me and I would have helped her.

Bike is/was all messed up. No matter how you sent it -on plane or by post, it still gets messed up. I somehow fixed it but gears still do not shift right so I need to work on that tomorrow, I am too tired today.

I am little scared to ride that machine. Not because of those gears, but in general. Remember, it was me who disassembled it and me who assembled it back. And I do not fully trust myself. I will after one or two rides. Maybe I will not ride it to school tomorrow. I will probably give myself one more day to fasten all screws and completely fixed breaks and gears.
I just wish I had a boyfriend who would be able to do it for me:) That would make my life so much easier and less messy. Because the chain got all twisted (I do not understand how...) and I used my bare hands to untie it and that was a mess. I look like a worker from an auto shop.

I did not run today. It was my day off. I went swimming though. Not for too long however. Those pools are amazing! But I need to work on my technique because my left shoulder was little itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment