Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time intervals

20 min w/up. 1-1-2-3-3-2-1-1 min fast with 1/2 the recovery time. 10 min c/d.

I did these on artificial grass of a football field and it felt very good to be on such a soft surface. I did not know my pace but I was keeping a very good effort.
It was weird, it did not feel like a real workout without trying to hit pace and such.

So bike is shipped, now I just need to pack rest of my things tomorrow and I will be ready to go on Saturday. It is exciting, I have never been to California!
The only thing that makes me uneasy is that I have heard that it gets dark pretty early in the evenings.

UCLA has a triathlon club and I was thinking that maybe I will go to see their workouts. Because one can workout with them for one week without paying the fees. So I could go to their swim workouts for one week and maybe they will teach me a proper swimming technique. Then after one week I will go join swimming club etc :)
Or maybe I could join volleyball club.

And maybe not, I should get a job at school to earn some money. So probably I will not have enough time for all fun stuff I want to do because I need to study as well.

1 comment: