Friday, September 3, 2010

OK, so I am giving it one more chance

and if the track is closed tomorrow I am going to do the workout at trail. Which will suck and I am already dreading it.
How can people run intervals on a flat-never-ending-boring stretch?

I can do my easy runs there but intervals? But we will see tomorrow. Maybe I will like it.
I already did it but it was long time ago. Back at home in winter when track was unusable and park covered with snow I would do intervals on a road. But I never dd anything longer then 600m.

Today 6 miles easy with 5 strides at the end. I need to get into this strides habit so my legs get used to change of speed and but firstly they need to get used to speed of course. I have always had hard time becoming speedy but once I got there I could blast 30s on 200s during workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment