Monday, September 13, 2010

Excitement

Today: 6 miles easy. No strides because I need to be 100% fresh for tomorrow:)

Today is the first day of my new 5k/10k training plan and I am freaking excited!
Until now it was kinda easy and getting-back-from-the-injury but it is over now. I will have two hard workouts a week, some of them are a complete novelty for me, some are regular intervals. Mileage will be kept pretty low because of the ITB troubles. Actually, my workouts are longer than my easy runs. Therefore I will continue biking to add some mileage.
Well, this week is still kinda easy but I have a "new" workout tomorrow and can't wait to see how it goes. Actually, maybe I can wait...

I have not been this excited for running for a long time. I mean, I love running and am looking forward to my runs but now it is different. I want to work hard again! And I am going to work hard (if injuries stay away from me).

1 comment: