Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Group run

I wanted to swim at lunch between my two classes but decided to eat honey wheat pretzels instead.

Today was my first run with school running/tri club. Hm, it was not as great as I expected it to be because at the meeting everyone looked so hard core. And there were only 6 of us. And we were running in that gray zone when one half felt it was too slow and the other half found it too fast.
And we did only 4 miles but I persuaded 2 guys to do 2 more miles with me since I was supposed to do 6.

I will see how it goes next week and then will decide whether I want to run with them or not.

I am off to read some Goethe poetry....

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun for you, training with others. Goethe, those were the times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if we are in completelly different shape and running different paces then it does not make any sense and just makes me anxious and unpleasant...I hope it will be better next week.

    ReplyDelete