Friday, September 17, 2010

Bye-bye Michigan runs

Today was my last 6 miler in Michigan. I will miss those nice trails here but I am sure I will find new running routes in Cali:)

Colleagues at work threw me a little party with ice-cream cake and one balloon and gave me some little presents. That was really sweet of them and completely unexpected!

It is 11pm and I still have not started packing because I came late from work, then had to run, go to store and now I am finally at my place and can start packing to be ready to leave at 6am tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You picked a really good time of year to leave Michigan and move to Cali. Or I guess seeing the fall colors would have been nice, but this way you can keep running and biking outdoors all year (comfortably). Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete