Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekend is here

Today was fun day.
I have not been to cinema for sooo long (because it is way too expensive in France). So I decided to go to movie this morning. There are many movies I wanted to see and could not decided which one to see and at the end I went for The Karate Kid. It was ok, but the old movie is better.

Another fun part is that I had to walk more than 6 miles to get there. I could have used a bike but I was not sure whether I can park it somewhere there and I had to buy a really good lock first because I am worried that somebody steals it. But I guess that a mall is not a place that bike thieves frequent, right? But still, I am bing cautious. And the other thing is that I was not even sure whether there is something like a bike rack by the mall. Which I thought was very unlikely...But surprise, there is a bike rack!!! Awesome and unbelievable, I know. There is place for like 5 bikes for the whole mall but I am not afraid that I will not be able to find a free space:) There was one bike parked there though.

My plan was to walk there, see a movie and run 6 miles back. And that's what I did. Run was ok, it was very hot and humid therefore it was not very enjoyable, but I managed. I was soaked in sweat by the time I got to my place. Hopefully it helps me get used to this humidity!

I did weights afterwards, but nothing too much. And then I went to the pool. It was awesome! Swimming, coldish water. Just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment