Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6 miler and calories

I had easy 6 miles today and I indeed kept it very very easy since I have workout tomorrow. And also because I decided to explore Oakland University campus that is just across the street from me and I ran on now very nice trails.
OU campus is huge. I did 6 miles and have covered only small part of it. But although it is huge, I kinda feel that one third of the area are parking lots, another third is gold course and a forest and only the rest is buildings. I tried to run in the forest but eventually gave up because I would have most likely ended up with a sprained ankle. Therefore such a slow run. But I am sure it will do me good!

Then I went to have dinner at Friday' with a girl from Albania that lives in my apartments complex. She is here for thesis research at the university and invited me to come with her. We had fun and I ate a lot. By a lot I mean a lot. I had an appetizer (spinach dip), a main dish (Mexican chicken) and a desert (vanilla cheesecake). It was all delicious and I ate all of that. I know that it is a lot of calories and stuff but I could not helped it. I love food, plus I do not do it every day. Not even every week, so it will not kill me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment