Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I knew I should have got a boat ticket

20+ hour bus drive from Paris to Slovakia, then 5hours of sleep, flight from Vienna to Amsterdam, canceled flight, night in Amsterdam, canceled flight, another night in Amsterdam...

I was supposed to arrive on Sunday, but arrived only today. Hate flying. No running obviously.

But it was worth it. My Detroit apartment is awesome: 2 bedrooms, 2 TVs, 2 bathrooms, walk-in closets, living room, fully equipped kitchen and unlimited access to fitness center and pool right outside my door...And I do not have to share with anyone:)

I am too tired now, I need to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You FINALLY made it! What was with all of the cancelled flights? That is insane. Everyone is getting trapped in Europe these days, volcano ashes or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the other side of the pond. Sorry you had such a rough trip! Don't worry about not getting the runs in. Relax and enjoy your fabulous new apartment!

    ReplyDelete