Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First week is over

I woke up into rainy morning.
But it is only water, right? Maybe little acid water, but still, it won't hurt me. And Lance Armstrong would not skip a bike ride because of little water. Plus I did not have any choice, which is probably the most persuasive argument why I biked to work. I was soaked by the time I got there but it was not too bad. Except that I got attacked by a giant wild goose! There was a bunch of them by the road and as I was approaching them one of them just attacked me. Both of us survived, only few feathers got stuck on my bike because it was all wet. But it was scary. Some people might say that this is a horrible thing to say but I do not like animals. I do not like them and I am scared of them.
I was ok as a kid, I used to hide little chickens and kittens under my t-shirt and sneak them into my bedroom. Once my mom found me with 3 little chickens with me in my bed:) Funny times. But then something happened and I can't stand animals and am scared of them. My sister's parrot has been my nightmare for past 9 years. No dog, cats, horses or anything similar. I do not mind spiders, or snakes or toothless fish but I am scared of anything that can bite my hand off (like a parrot or a turtle for example).

Anyway, by the time I got out of work the weather has cleared up and it was sunny and not humid at all. It is probably rain that has chased the humidity away. I felt awesome on my 7 miler. Maybe a bit too much awesome because I ran little too fast:( Man, I am going to pay for that tomorrow during a workout!

My arms are sore because guess who had to pump a tire manually three times in past two days? Yeap, I am an idiot. It is not glass or something sharp but I usually cut the air tube because I am more used to mountain bike and I am not careful enough about holes and bumps. But I am more careful starting tomorrow!

And yeah, today has started my second week of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment