Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New beauties + earthquake

Today's events sorted according to excitement level they evoke in me:

1, 5 miles easy run (not that exciting but I am a runner, so...)

2, My new beauties:


They should come in 2-3 weeks.
I figured that doubling a value of bike by buying new tires is not a way to go, so I bought tires that increase its value by 50% only:(

3, Earthquake!!! There was an earthquake near Ottawa, Canada and we felt it here in Michigan. I have never experienced any earthquake before. Interesting.

4, I have received my BA diploma in mail today. Well, my parents did, but they scanned it for me. It is weird, it is all in Latin. WTF?!?

1 comment:

  1. okay, i am WAY to wrapped up in baby world. i can't believe that i found out an earthquake hit the capital of my country from your blog!! ok, not that your blog isn't a respected source of information...
    as an aside, stupid question from someone who knows very little about bicycles... why not buy a mountain bike or a hybrid, seems like you'd have fewer flats. if that sounds like a dumb question it's b/c i really know nothing about bicycles

    ReplyDelete