Sunday, June 13, 2010

Long run

10 miles. Yeap, that's my long run...16k sounds much better than 10miles, does not it?

Weather was much better today than past few days. It was not that humid and less hot.
I felt pretty good. Started at very easy pace and as my legs started to wake up around mile 5 I picked up a pace a little bit.
I have found a pretty cool path (I find a new path every day since I have never been it this area before) but I do not know where it goes because I had to turn around at mile 5. I might go check it out tomorrow on bike.

Then I went to a pool. I did not really swim, it was more like a bath. Just to loosen up a bit.
But as soon as I buy good swimming goggles I will start swimming. I can not bear water in my eyes, I hate it. I had goggles but they are around 9 years old so it is time to get new ones because these already let water in.

2 comments:

  1. We are both back to hard core training!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! So my wetsuit is Xterra. I only got that one because of a huge discount! If you google search, you can always look at reviews. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete