Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday = Banana day

Bananas are for 19cent a pond on Mondays so Monday has become officially my Banana days.
(Wednesdays are Milk days and I need to find out whether Subway does not have special prices on a particular day.)

On a running note, today was my day off. I felt little tired after this past weekend.
But I swam for around 30minutes. My new goggles are amazing but I am so bad at long-distance swimming. I cannot swim freestyle for more then 50m (long distance:)).
I am pretty fast swimmer but I have a very bad technique I think and I do not know how to breath right because I usually breath very deeply and it takes time to inhale and exhale so I have troubles swimming for longer time because I run oxygen deficit. I need to practice this more.

Thunderstorm is announced for tomorrow morning, please please no, I want to go to work on bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment