Monday, May 3, 2010

What's with my legs?

My days are one like another, nothing excited. Even the weather is horrible.
I did very easy 8k on a loop that I have not done in like two months because there are two big downhills (and then two uphills of course) and my knee hurt when I run downhill. Everything was ok today.

Then I went to volleyball practice. But it is not really a practice anymore because both men's and women's team are done with matches. So we just played an hour and a half for fun. And it was indeed fun. Apart from a moment when men's captain said to our captain who complained about her legs and how they hurt and he said she should not do weights when her legs are too tired and then he said "il faut pas avoir les jambes comme Monika" (which basically means that if you do that you will have legs like Monika and you certainly do not want that"). Hm...what exactly did that mean? He said "hm,,, I did not meant anything,hm,,, I meant your knee, not your legs, hm,,,I think you have beautiful legs,hm,,,". Hilarious conversation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment