Sunday, May 23, 2010

I DO NOT like school (and Inter Milano)

and couple other things, but today it is mostly school. Not only this school, but school in general.
And I was thinking about doing to law school and work as a business/corporate lawyer...forget that.

I do not know what has happened but my right shins was hurting a lot yesterday evening. I did not run yesterday, but I walked kinda lot. I did not think that it could cause such a problem. Apparently I was wrong. Therefore although the weather was gorgeous today today, I stayed closed in my room and tried not to walk too much.
Good thing: shins seem respond well to this
Bad thing: I am bored and only thing I can do (apart from surfing the internet, which I did 99% of my time today)is studying (which is probably a good thing as well)
Shin splits (or whatever it is) is such a stupid injury if you do not have a bike or a pool. Because what else can you do that does not require putting pressure on your bone. Nothing!
Tomorrow starts my REAL created-by-a-coach-that-is-not-me training plan. It takes into consideration my shins issues so that's good. I am excited!

I have final exams next week and it might be a disaster. I do not care about grades (since I have revised my goal of going to law school:)), all I care about is to pass those exams. But honestly, I am little worried. French professors are just weird, they make exams that focus on one or two topics and if you are unlucky enough those two topics are the ones you do not understand/do not interest you/or you just did not study enough. If they included everything we covered I would be fine, but with exams like this...not sure. And I hate studying, I am lazy and there is a lot of topics I am not interested in, and a lot of them that I do not seem to understand. And on top of everything else, they are in French.
This is my 19th year in school (9 years of elementary school, 5 high school, 4 BA + this 1 year of MSc. And I went to day care and then kindergarden and then pre-school since I was less than 2 years old) and I have still one more year left. 19 years, give me a break please. I am fed up!
Ok, I need to concentrate. I know I can do this, I just need to stop procrastinating and start studying! I have all night and all day tomorrow and then one more night. Wish me luck.

In one week from now, I will be in the US!!!
Technically, in exactly 7 days from now I will be somewhere above Greenland or northeastern Canada, but you know what I mean.

Oh yeah, Inter Milano won the Champions League title:(

No comments:

Post a Comment