Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing

I did not do any sport today...
I planned on running but then in the morning I have received an email that my paperwork for visa application is ready and I had to go to Paris and basically spent the whole days filling up application and putting together everything I need for visa interview that I have on Monday.

Slovak hockey team lost 0:6 to Denmark tonigh. OMG! The Danish scored all their 6 goals in first 14 minutes. I still can not believe it. I am so glad I did not watch it.
We have crappy team- all our good players are either too old or still playing NHL play-offs and the rest is just **** idiots who prefer taking time off after NHL and KHL season to playing on Slovak team at the World championship. Shame on you!
Really, maybe 3 names on our team are familiar to me, the rest, never heard of.
I "can't wait" till Monday to see how the team from Finland kicks our ass.

1 comment:

  1. i saw your comment on my blog about wishing you could find a coach. now that i am not longer coaching myself, i would be happy to coach you if you're interested! i am always looking for people to coach, i really do enjoy it - i just don't always enjoy coaching myself (hence my current break from it). anyway no pressure, if you're interested, send me an e-mail: runnerwoman-AT-gmail-DOT-com. i can tell you more about my "qualifications" and approach.

    ReplyDelete