Monday, May 17, 2010

Miles, miles, miles

Ok, so as of today, I am changing from kilometers to miles!

There are couple reasons for that: since I got the visa this morning, I am leaving for the US in 12 days so I better start getting used to miles. And I also got a brand new shiny coach (I am sorry for stealing this quote) and she is going to prepare my plan in miles.
It is so freaking exciting, isn't it (I do not mean miles, I mean a new coach)? Little scary because now I will feel more responsible/accountable and under pressure but definitely better than running whatever popped into my mind before heading out. I can't wait to see how it will work out.

Did 6,3 easy miles tonight.
I love being in France where sun sets down really late, which means that I can go running at 8pm and still see where I put my feet.

Less exciting news: We lost to Finland 5:2:( We still got chance to get to quarterfinals, we just need to beat Germany tomorrow. I am pretty confident we can do that but then I am sure we will get crashed in quarterfinals. That's ok, one cannot have everything, right?

1 comment: