Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is over, finished, ended....

1. my volleyball career. Today was our last practice and I do not think that I will be playing volleyball seriously in the future. I have really enjoyed cute shirtless male volleyball players...oh, what am I saying, I mean I have really enjoyed practices and matches a lot. But sure, I will not decline do play any friendly matches with friends.

2. my first year as Masters student (ok, it all depends on whether I have or have not failed any of my exams, but I am pretty confident that I have not). Let me tell you, I have not enjoyed it a lot...I regret that I decided to go to business school in Europe and if I had not got the awesomEST scholarship I would have not stayed here and would have left after first semester. But now I am going to California for my next year, and it should be more enjoyable.


No run today. (It is that simple.) Will restart again tomorrow.

I have like a zillion things to do before I leave on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Congrats. That is huge. What a time of changes for you! Quite an interesting masters program you're in there, which takes place on two continents. From what I'm gathering about you, it sounds like you might enjoy Cali a bit more. At least there is peanut butter whenever and wherever you want it. Good luck with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, I will not have to walk 18k to buy a jar of peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete