Monday, May 24, 2010

Weatherlove

I think that summer is here (France), at least until Wednesday.
We had around 30C (85ish F) and it was sooo awesome.
Of course I have spent 1/3 of my day doing this:

(yeah, my mother tongue is Slovak and I use English textbook to prepare myself for an exam in French. My life is this exciting.)

But honestly who can stay inside in this gorgeous weather?
I really do not mind high temperatures. I love hot weather so 5miles in mid80's felt awesome!
Of course 80s here are very different from 80s in New England. I remember feeling like I was melting when I ran in Rhode Island or Connecticut in summer. But I did not mind that, all I cared for was awesome warm weather. I think I will love California!

I did not do anything yesterday, I spend the whole day sitting on my butt and my shins...zero pain today. Also after those 5 miles, nothing. Awesome!

I feel 77% ready for tomorrow (Finance d'entreprise 62% and Droit des socites 92%). I will study some more tonight and might reach 69% for Finance.

1 comment:

  1. SO you are moving to California? Where? Good luck with the studying!

    ReplyDelete