Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two down

2 exams down...I feel confident that I will not fail the exams I took today. Hopefully no unpleasant surprises when I receive my grades.
I managed to respond to all questions, also to those that I had no idea what the right answer was and also to those I did not understand. I hope to get some 1/4 point or so.

Another gorgeous weather today. 6 easy miles. But I felt like crap.
I think that it is because all I ate until 6pm were 2 tomatoes, 2 cups of tea, 1 cup of milk and handful of sunflower seeds. Not because I was not hungry or am on some crazy diet, it's simply because I had nothing to eat. But no worries, I went to the grocery store and got something for tomorrow.

It's 9:30pm and it still light out. Man I love being so close to GMT+0 time and being on GMT+1 time. It must be awesome to live in western Spain.

And also it seems that my "status"(I do not know how to call it) is little confusing and people (like 3 of you reading this...) have been asking me what nationality I am, where I live and stuff. I am Slovak, went to college in the US (Providence, RI), my senior year went on an exchange program in France, then stayed in France to get Masters. Now I am finishing my 1st year of MSc and next year/semester am going for an exchange program back to the US (LA, California), plus I will do summer internship in Detroit region. Hope it makes more sense now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment