Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Negativity

I do not know what's going on lately but I have been very VERY negative past few days. It is either PMS or everything/everyone is indeed stupid and I hate everything/everybody.
Therefore if you do not like my negativity, do not continue reading please.

Ile de France "collegiate" T&F championship is next Thursday and I am going to do 3k again and we had our last pre-race practice today and it was horrible. 10x200m sprint. How the heck is such a workout 2 days before a race going to help me to run fast 3k?!? Everything fast makes me tired and my legs suffer, therefore such workout will not help me for Thursday but exact opposite. Our coach is just soooooo incompetent! Furthermore my quads are very tight today and sprint does not help with that. Coach told me that it is because I was wearing shorts. When he said that I wanted to kill him. Ok, he might be somehow right there because keeping my muscles warm might help me, but when it is 30degrees outside, I am not wearing long pants only because my quads or calves are tight from running the previous day!
I did 6 200s and then called it quits. It would be stupid to continue. Grrr.

I am starting to be allergic to all sport coaches and everything sports related at this school. Why is French Universities T&F championship less important than a stupid local race between 3 local school rivals where 10 girls show up? Why is it such a big deal that volleyball team got third in a shitty competition among other French business schools? Why nobody cares about T&F championship and nobody is upset that I have missed qualifying mark by 0.8 second, but qualifies provisionally? (I mean honestly, my coach did not even know what the qualifying limit was and when I told him I missed it, he did not seem to be very impressioned/unimpressioned. He was just indifferent.) Winning a one's heat is not winning a race, so stop saying calling it a win! Why would anyone think that I can run 10:45 for 3k only because I ran 11:00 three weeks ago? That's 15sec and I can not do that, so be realistic please! Why would sport teams here have drinking party every Thursday?
Grrrr. I am so glad that I do not have to deal with all this sport incompetent people anymore after this semester is over. (I am not saying that I am all sport competent, but sometimes I feel that I have more competence that sport office president, I mean, really.)

Ok, I have warned you. But I am done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment