Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love Sundays

I am not gonna lie, my quadriceps are sore today. But I could have expected that, right?

It was sunny and warm in the morning, what a chance compared to horrible cold and rainy weather we have had past weeks. But apparently nice weather will not last long:(
Anyway, I have to study for the finals exams and I like studying and doing some sport activity at the same time. It seems that my brain absorbs info easily when I am moving. You know, osmosis does not work, I tried, so sleeping with my books under my pillow is not working. Bummer!

I decided to walk to La Miniere lakes because I liked it last time and then spend some time studying there and then run back.
However by the time I got there, sun was gone and I was getting cold so I just ran back immediately without spending more time there.
I did 7k very easy. It is 10k there but I did not want to run on road because of my shins, so I walked certain stretches.
It was a very enjoyable walk/run. I am glad I did that.

Tomorrow I have a visa interview at the US embassy, so keep your fingers crossed for me. But there should not be a problem and I should get it, but one never knows.

More hockey complains:
Boston lost to Philadelphia. I do not believe that! They were already winning 3:0 on matches, then Phil caught up to them to 3:3 and in final match...Boston was already winning 3:0 and they lost 3:4. Come on! That's not even possible! Jerks!
One positive thing about this is that Miro Satan will come to Germany for the Worlds. I love the guy, he is just awesome. But I am not sure whether one person can help us in our misery. But we shall see tomorrow against Finland and Tuesday against Germany.

Anyone else counting down till Saturday for Champions league final? Go Bayer Munich! (Although it will never be the same for me without Oliver Kahn and Ottmar Hitzfeld. But I have learnt to live with that.)

2 comments:

  1. your sentence about the visa brought back bad memories....all in the past now:) i am sure things will be different for you, different situation. i jsut saw your pr, amazing times for 1st time races. you've got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, so if i understand correctly, the canadiens (i.e. my hometown team) will now be meeting up with the flyers.

    ReplyDelete