Thursday, May 6, 2010

Negativity II

We had another track meet and I did 3k again. But I was not motivated at all but I was not able to find any excuses not to go there...So I went and ran a shitty race, finishing in something like 11:27.
Why should I try hard if nobody cares? I don't like 3k races and I do not want to do them and I did it only because of our school and those jerks don't even care. I want to concentrate on a half-marathon in October where I want to run a fast race.
Not even my pride was enough to force me to run faster race. Since everybody knew that I ran 11:00 three weeks ago runnig alone, everybody expected from me faster time when runnig with other girls. But no, well.
I do not care, but maybe I will start caring before going to bed.

I need to overcome this "negativity" phase soon because it is not very good because I do not enjoy running practices right now. I enjoy volleyball though.

No comments:

Post a Comment