Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Count down

I think I nailed my oral exam this morning. Seems that the prof was satisfied, or maybe he is just a good actor and in really has not understood anything what I said in my super cute Slovak accent:) Does not matter, the most important thing is that it is over. Now 3 more written exams next week and then bye-bye.

I am taking it very easy these days in order to get rid of those shin problems. I did 3.1 mile up-tempo on grass. Since it was only 3.1miles I decided to run it a little bit faster than I would normally run my easy run. Shins felt ok.

Then I played beach volleyball for hour and a half. There is no better way to finish a day than playing a beach volley with 9 shirt-less male volleyball players. (Well, maybe there is and it includes a volleyball player but I am not getting into details)


edit: We lost to Germany, and are going home. It is ok ,it has been a tough season with a lot of pleasant surprises. See you in Slovakia in 2011! If I am in Europe, no way I am missing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment