Saturday, January 23, 2010

Volleyball match

We had Coupe de France volleyball match today. We were supposed to be at least 9 and only 5 girls showed up. The we called all people we knew to persuade someone to come to play. One girl finally agreed to came, yupiii.
This was definitelly good for me, because since we had only 6 players, I was playing. I am not sure whether I would have played much otherwise (I know I would have played, but not the whole match), because I am still little confused about our positions and how we change and basically I am not that great.
But I was ok, apart from my service, that was horrible. But well, I am not a hard-core volleyball player. And I need a lot of practice.
But the most important thing is that we won 3:1. Next match is 4th of Feb.

I need to go to Paris this afternoon to meet with one guy from my adventure race team. I am waiting for his call and I do not think I can get in a run...

No comments:

Post a Comment