Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doing something different

I went for an easy (as usually, of course) run in our campus (we have lake and forest on campus, isn't it just awesome?!?), but I started to feel a sharp pain in my left quadriceps in about 3k. Since it did not improve with running (and I also wanted to go to play volleyball in the evening), I did 6.5k and then walk back to campus 1.7k.
Volleyball practice was fun and also good on my body. It is nice to do something different from running, meet people (and some cute volleyball players). I went for "loisir" practice for non-competing players where we did more technical stuff and then stayed for a real "competition" practice. Totaling for more than 4 hours volleyball, and it is past 11pm now.
Well, my left quadriceps has not improved will all digs and jumps (what have I expected?) and what's more I have started to feel the same pain in my right quadriceps. I assume it is because I did too much "legs training" yesterday (hills, and then squats (it is squad or squat,hm. I am too lazy and tired to look it up) and stuff) and did not recover properly.

I might not run tomorrow if I still feel the pain in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment