Monday, January 25, 2010

Intense-course-of-a-geniality...

Like every Monday past month, I wake up, eat breakfast, go to statistics class, run, statistics lab, volleyball.
But today was better than past Mondays because today was the last day of our intense-courses-of-a-geniality-period - that's what I call classes that we have for 2-3weeks couple hours every day and we need to learn what is otherwise learnt during one semester. So my intense-course-of-a-geniality/statistics is over now, Friday= final exam.
And normal classes start on Monday. I can't wait (meant ironically of course!!!).

I did 13,5k run today, and I felt good after yesterday's 22k. I tried to stay on flat surface today though, which meant that I run in the neighborhood and then took a bike path that goes along a highway for 3k (and 3k back). Not the best running path ever, but the only flat place around. My legs started to feel sore immediately after the run. And what's weird is that it went away during my statistics lab. I went there with sore quadriceps and came back like "new'. Cool.

Then I went to volleyball practice. It is usually rough on Mondays but it was not intense at all today. Just chill-out- 2- hour-long practice (9-11pm).

I am little tired though so I guess I will sleep "tight" this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment