Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thursday will be awesome, just awesome

Weather is horrible today..fog, wind, not too cold though.

Yesterday I got back to my room after volleyball practice at around 11:30pm as expected, then shower, snack and bed.
So we have volleyball match BOTH Thursday and Saturday! That's the worst case scenario that I have not even imagined. But I brilliantly solved it (although I will see Thursday whether is it really as brilliant as I think it is).

Our running coach takes us to the meet on his car and then he drives us back, I asked him whether he can drop me off at school we have this match. And he has agreed. Although I am not sure whether we will get there on time because afternoon traffic in Paris is no fun, no fun at all.
Keep you fingers crossed. (Note: And I will miss my Spanish class, but I do not care, I just want to pass and get out of here!!!)

I did some drills today and then run for an hour with one girl and it was really slow run, I guess we did something like 9k in that one hour. But I did not mind, I need to get some rest for Thursday.


I have found yesterday this cool adventure race for students (running, bikes, kayak, hiking etc) and I am trying to find someone willing to team with me. I hope I can find 3 more people, because it will be so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment