Monday, January 11, 2010

"One foot in front of the other", in everything!

I have planned on running this morning before my classes and then do bike in my room afterwards. But when I woke up it was still dark out :( Then I figured (more like persuaded myself) that I can get a run between statistics course and 5-hour long negotiation methods seminar.
I only did a 8k fun snow run between them because a professor kept us longer.

Then I realized that I got a very (very very) bad grade from one of my classes from last semester and I do not understand why (I have never in my life got such a bad grade!)! So I spend evening trying to figure out whether I failed and will be kicked out of school, and trying to find out why I got this grade since I have expected an A or B and then I needed to cry my heart out to someone. I did not fail (but am very close), and I am still hoping that my prof had made a mistake (which is not very likely). But it is very likely that I will not be able to get into major I was hoping to get into, since here they choose students for their majors according to their academic record:( But I will remember "one foot in front of the other" (metaphorically of course since I am not leaving school, yet. I am still waiting for one last grade...Keep your fingers crossed!) and will take it one step after another and see how it works out!

And now it is really late, but I am going to do at least 30min on a bike. I will try to double tomorrow since I do not have any classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment