Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am lazy...

I did not run today. No special reason. Just laziness.
But I had 4hours long volleyball practice. Our "head" coach was not there, only assistant coach so it was not too intense.

I feel good for tomorrow. Little stressed out. Because I AM not prepared and there is no women's 1500m race, only men's and I am going to run with them. And they will expect me to be very good since I have a courage to run with them but I will not be good at all!!!

I have been contacted by some guys from different school in Paris regarding the adventure race, because they need one girl on their team, so it is on a right way! But I have just learnt that we have volleyball tournament on IBIZA island at the same time...But we would have to pay for plane ticket, so I guess I would not be able to go there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment